2016 – 2017 Policy
- Corn: 19 cents per bushel from date of receipt to January 1, 2017; then 1/10 cent per bushel per day to August 31, 2017.
- Soybeans: 19 cents per bushel from date of receipt to January 1, 2017 then 1/10 cent per bushel per day through August 31, 2017.
Sealed grain storage must be paid when the warehouse receipt is issued. 9 months prepaid storage is required by the government to seal grain.
All grain delivered during the harvest period will be stored each Thursday evening, unless prior arrangements have been made.
DELAYED PRICING RATES
- Corn: 19 cents/bushel from date of receipt to January 1, 2017; then 1/10 cent per bushel per day to August 31, 2017.
- Beans: 19 cents/bushel from date of receipt to January 1, 2017; then1/10 cent per bushel per day through August 31, 2017.
- Corn: 3.25 cents per point of moisture, per bushel, removed above from 15.1 – 20.0%, split on half points.
- 2.50 cents per point of moisture, per bushel, removed from 20.1-25.0%, split on half points.
- 3.25 cents per point of moisture, per bushel, removed above 25.0%, split on half points
DRYING RATES WILL BE APPLIED TO DRY BUSHELS
DRYING IS CHARGED ONLY TO 15.0%
Drying charges will be deducted from fall checks, or charged to your account in December, for payment in December 2016, or January 2017.
- Beans: no drying rate; it is incorporated in the shrink factor
- Corn: 1.4% shrink factor is used – open storage and warehouse receipt to 14.0%; delayed pricing to 15.0%; cash sales to 15.0%.
- Beans: 1.25% shrink per half point of moisture from 13.1 – 15.0%; 1.75% per half point above 15.0%.
ALL RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH MARKET CONDITIONS.
GMO GRAINS/nonGMO GRAINS
nonGMO beans enrolled in the nonGMO program, must be delivered to contracted destination. These beans will be tested and segregated at delivery.
This is subject to change with market conditions.
Vac-u-lator Service Fee
- The charge for use of the vac-u-lator for farm-stored grain (or grain mis-haps) is $85/hour with a minimum of $170.
- The per-hour charge includes one man, vac-u-lator machine, and fuel.
- The per-hour rate begins at the time the machine leaves for the the farm until the vac job is completed.
Corn Discount Rates:
Moisture – 1.4% shrink/point of moisture.
Fall contracts and DP are shrunk to 15% moisture.
Open storage and warehouse receipts are shrunk to 14.0% moisture
Corn Drying – 3.25 cents/point of moisture above 15.0%, based on half points, from 15.1 – 20.0%
2.50 cents/point of moisture, based on half points, from 20.1-25.0%
3.25 cents/point of moisture, based on half points, above 25.1%
Damage – 1 cent each point of damage above 5%, to 7.0%
2 cents a point from 7.1% to 10.0%
3 cents a point from 10.1% to 15.0%
5 cents a point above 15.0%
Foreign Material – 2 cent each point from 3%-5%
3 cents a point above 5.0%
Test Weight – 1 cent from 53.9 – 51.0
2 cents/lb – below 51.0
Sour – 5 cents/bushel
Musty – 5 cents/bushel
Weevily – 10 cents/bushel
Other grades – subject to market conditions
Bean Discount Rates:
Moisture – 1.25% shrink/half percent of moisture from 13.1 – 15.0%
1.75% shrink/half percent of moisture above 15.1%
Over 16% subject to rejection
Damage – .3% of price/point from 2.1 – 5.0
.6% of price/point above 5.0
Foreign Material – all foreign material in excess of 1.0% will be deducted from the net weight, and will not be paid.
Musty – 10 cents/bushel
Sour – 10 cents/bushel
Other grades subject to market discounts.
Corn & bean checkoffs are collected from each sale; the monies are remitted to the appropriate commodity board.
Corn – 5/8 cents per bushel
Beans – 1/2% of the price/value of the beans
ALL RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE